Experience an amalgamation of 5 flavours with different levels of heat. Made artistically with the best ingredients & in-house marinade to give your tastebuds a delicious delight.
Unravel the magical prowess of our chefs to give you a plateful of marinade infused hot & super crispy chicken that has always topped our charts. Experience Magical flavors in every bite.
Espetada is a fusion of Indo-Thai cuisine drawing inspiration from the Portuguese style of cooking, brimming with flavors, our patron’s vouch for its irresistible taste & flavors, a most sought-after dish. Gorge in!
Drawing inspiration from the humble Indian dessert: the payasam from the Thrissur region. Mojo Shake infuses dates, fresh milk & other ingredients that will take you on a traditional journey. Come discover the traditional dessert through our Mojo Shake.
As we transition to opening our dining rooms, our commitment to our Guests, team members, and everyone is to do so safely. We are following official guidance provided by the World Health Organization (WHO) and following all government guidelines and mandates. We are glad to be together again but from a safe distance. Whether you are enjoying Zangos’s at home or in the dining room, below are the health, cleanliness, and safety measures you can expect.
Rigorous handwashing standards
Our Team Members are washing their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds every 30 minutes and after touchpoints such as handling payment.
Enhanced disinfecting standards
- Our Team Members are disinfecting all surfaces every 30 minutes and paying close attention to highly trafficked areas, surfaces, equipment and more.
- We’re using disinfectant shown to be effective against COVID-19
Our team installed disinfecting stations at every entry point of the restaurant.
- Thoughtful consideration about what’s on our tables that our Guests interact with each visit.
Social distancing practices
- Our Team Members are maintaining the recommended six feet social distancing standards at all times.
- For dine-in Guests, we are seating parties safely apart and limiting seating based on local mandates.
- For To Go pickup and curbside orders, we ask that Guests remain in their vehicles and our team will bring your order directly to you, placing orders in the trunks of Guests cars or on the passenger side to reduce physical touchpoints.
- We’re encouraging our guests to pay online or through our tabletop device to reduce physical touchpoints.
Are you still offering Pickup and Curbside options?
Our restaurants are operating as normal for all take out. We are also ensuring your food is prepared and packaged with your safety top of mind, and our Team Members are following rigorous handwashing procedures according to the WHO’s guidelines.